Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Indian Vegetable - an update


"Ponnakani keerai" is really easy to grow vegetable. Just cut and take the leaves for your cooking. The stem can be poke into the soil. Just water them everyday and it will grow. Such an easy growing plant!



It's very good for eye sight and for grey hair problem.

12 comments:

  1. Malar, I definitely wish I could grow this plant--I need help with both eyesight and hair color! ;-) Hope you have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for grey hair! Well... I definitely need this then.. Although I must say I've never eaten this before!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wah so many supply for you there.I need it for my greying hair to finish my studies hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Malar
    Have not seen this plant before! I have problems getting into your blog for the last month or so, it shows malware detected! Seems that it is OK now.
    Thank you for the award that you passed on to me back in July! Really appreaciate it!
    Hope you have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Malar,
    I've seen your comment over at Bangchik regarding the red okra. I have just collected the seeds from my plants yesterday, if you would like to have some seeds, I would be happy to mail them to you. Email me at kitchenflavours@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmm. I've got plenty of grey hair. Maybe I should try this. BTW, no malware detected here! I think your problem is fixed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good for eyesight - pity we can't grow it then. By the way I don't get any messages.

    ReplyDelete
  8. very good for eye sight and for grey hair? then, it is for me... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Julie: Me too! ;)

    OKC: You can get it from Indian vegetable selling ladies in market..

    rainfield: hahhaha...

    MKZ: You can try planting some!

    Kitchen flavour: Thanks for the offer! ;)

    Jody: I hope I have solved it....

    Sue: I hope it's solved. You can grow it in summer!

    lrong: It's for all of us! hahaha...



    ReplyDelete
  10. hi..can you share with us the recipes using this vege...

    ReplyDelete
  11. I tried once this vegi... not bad, and I manage to get a few stems to grow in polybag.

    ReplyDelete