Monday, November 26, 2012

Bayam @ spinach

It's been almost 2 weeks ++  I never post anything. I was busy with Deepavali and after that my Internet connection was down.

Anyway I'm back now! ;)

I have no luck with red leaf spinach but green is common in my garden! They grow wild and give me enough supply of spinach! Grasshoppers love them too!












They taste good and pack with nutrition!


The spinach seeds! I never save any for future planting but the seeds are enough for self seeding everywhere!

4 comments:

  1. I love spinach and looking at your bountiful harvest, perhaps I should try to plant some. I'm not good at planting vegetables.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you once you let any amaranth bloom it will forever be a permanent resident in your garden.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah mine self-sow very easily also. I am growing the red one now. Happy belated Deepavali!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stiletto: I think spinach is good for beginner! Good luck!

    MKZ: ;)

    STephanie: Red one? I ahve no luck with them....;(

    ReplyDelete