Finally I manage to see the seeds of the curry leaves! It was really mysterious for me since I have few baby curry leave plants but I don't see the seeds. I must be very ignorant all this while!
Look at the seeds! It look like little cherries! The plant have grown up so much that the seeds hide on top! I'm too short to reach them now! I should trim them down to have more bush like curry leave plant!
I couldn't open my blog in Internet Explorer! I need to use Mozilla. Do anyone else having same problem?
Anyway To all Hindu Blogger I would like to wish advanced "HAPPY DEEPAVALI" and to the rest "HAPPY HOLIDAY"! It's going to be a long holiday in Malaysia if you take 2 days of annual leaves!
Look at the seeds! It look like little cherries! The plant have grown up so much that the seeds hide on top! I'm too short to reach them now! I should trim them down to have more bush like curry leave plant!
I couldn't open my blog in Internet Explorer! I need to use Mozilla. Do anyone else having same problem?
Anyway To all Hindu Blogger I would like to wish advanced "HAPPY DEEPAVALI" and to the rest "HAPPY HOLIDAY"! It's going to be a long holiday in Malaysia if you take 2 days of annual leaves!
That really has grown quite big. At least it's there though.
ReplyDeleteCher Sunray Gardens
Wow..big curry tree there.. :D
ReplyDeleteHappy Deepavali.
ReplyDeleteOh yes I am so looking forward to the holiday! Look like you have a big bunch of curry leaves for cooking curry during Deepavali. Happy celebrating the festivity and resting :-D
ReplyDeleteHappy Deepavali to you. Your curry leaf bush should have enough leaves for you to cook up a storm for family and friends. Cheers.
ReplyDeleteMalar, are the baby plants the root suckers that grew from the ground nearby your mother plant? Did you see the pretty little white flowers before finding these berries?
ReplyDeleteHappy Deepavali and happy holidays!
Hi Malar, your curry leaf plant has grown so tall!
ReplyDeleteHappy Deepavali to you and your family!
Malar, I hope you will enter my Lucky Draw Contest. Just leave a comment to inform me what fertilizer you are using. You can stand a chance to win a tube of eco-friendly fertilizer worth RM 29.90.
ReplyDeleteOh the fruits are so cute!
ReplyDeleteHappy Deepavali to you!!
ReplyDeletesunray: It's really big now! ;)
ReplyDeleteHitomi: yes! Thanks for dropping by!
Rainfield & Lrong: Thanks for the wishes!
Stephanie: It's a big supply for me! ;)
Stiletto: Oh yes! ;)
Autumn: I'm not so sure but I think it's from the seeds! White flowers? no...I miss the chance...sigh...Oh yes, I will join the contest!
kitchen flavour: Thanks for the wishes!
OKC: yes!