Friday, November 15, 2013

GBBD - NOVEMBER

 
I haven't post any for GBBD so long. It's not that I do not have flowers to show off but I was so busy with little baby.


I trim the hibiscus and they look so funny now......
Now the monsoon season have started. it rains everyday practically! sometimes morning and night! The plants do not really like the soggy soil.

 Wrightia has started flowering! This flowers are really strong against heavy rain!




Periwinkles can be found everywhere! But I'm left with only this colour. Previously I had the white version too! It's a mystery that some flowering plants have gone missing including my balsam! That show how much my garden was neglected for past 2 months.........sigh.....



 
Bunga talang is flowering profusely. The flowers can be used as colouring for Asian food and also to produce juice! Pretty flowers!



For more flowers blooming around the world , feel free to visit may dream flowers

5 comments:

  1. Hello Malar, it is wonderful to see blooms despite the bad weather. Your periwinkles are looking wonderful. Mine has disappeared long long time ago haha... Say hi to your baby :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, I have all the flowers that you have except for the pink hibiscus. I agree with tyou that Bunga Telang is most wonderful as a food colouring - kuih, nasi ulam etc. The best part of periwinkle is that it is a successful self-seeding plant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely hibiscus. Yes, too much rain is not good for the plants.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello :)
    Interesting blog, beautiful flowers
    I really like plants.
    Danuta

    ReplyDelete