Thursday, November 14, 2013

Mullberry fruits!

 
The mulberry plants are producing many fruits now! It's not enough for preparing juice but enough for my son to have it! At the moment many flowering plants have take over mulberry plant area! Soon I need to transfer them!

little fingers ready to pluck the harvest!
 
I guess this is the only fruit tree that has minimum attack by pest. Once in the while bird share it with us! We don't mind since they are not greedy enough to finish it off! ;)



 

4 comments:

  1. It's one of the tastiest fruits too. Nice to be able to get some harvest from your bushes.
    Cher Sunray Gardens

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a tree we are considering growing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful are your mullbery photos!
    Greetings from Holland, RW & SK

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow mulberry fruits! Good job Malar. I am sure your son is going to ask you for more :-)

    ReplyDelete