It's been too long I never update my blog! The first reason was that I have delivered my baby boy back in August. It was un-expected emergency C-section delivery at 36 weeks. It's considered premature delivery.
Life was too busy caring for the little one and his brother. 2 months maternity leave was just not enough! My delivery story is in my another blog (Here) but here I would like to talk about my garden. Practically the garden has been left out all together! All the vegetables which was planted was receiving water alone.
My petola or angle loofah was producing enough fruits for 2 months! That's my main harvest anyway. Luckily my mother was there to pluck the harvest and water the plant!
Life was too busy caring for the little one and his brother. 2 months maternity leave was just not enough! My delivery story is in my another blog (Here) but here I would like to talk about my garden. Practically the garden has been left out all together! All the vegetables which was planted was receiving water alone.
My petola or angle loofah was producing enough fruits for 2 months! That's my main harvest anyway. Luckily my mother was there to pluck the harvest and water the plant!
| The pretty yellow flowers |
Congratulations. Hope your garden receives some love too soon.
ReplyDeleteNice shots and big congratulations on the new baby.
ReplyDeleteCher Sunray Gardens
Sue: Thanks! I hope the same too! ;)
ReplyDeleteSunray: Thanks!
Congrats Malar! Still you find time to garden and blog, kudos. Btw, excellent job on those petolas (y)
ReplyDelete