Wednesday, January 15, 2014

GBBD- Jan 2014


The weather is much better now. There is no more down pour or continuous rain for 24 hours a day any more! I'm very glad! I think the plants feel the same too!






Adenium sending out more blossom! May be it's preparing for Chinese New Year? ;)



 Plumeria is constantly blooming and they stay fresh very long! The flowers have nice scent!


For more flowers blooming around the world , feel free to visit may dream flowers

7 comments:

  1. We had a blue plumbago in the greenhouse but it became too vigorous. It had very sticky flower stems which trapped insects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Over here its still raining cats and dogs. The plants get a good drenching but the flowers go limp and flattened.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blooms are lovely. The first is especially pretty choice.
    Cher Sunray Gardens

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sue: It have become like plant! hahaha....

    Stiletto: Here it rains but not a prolong one! ;)

    Sunray: The 1st photo is hibiscus! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah my plants would like some sunshine too! Yes so glad there are more sun now than before :-) You have very lovely blooms... enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What lovely flowers in bloom. I love that Plumeria, I know it has the most amazing fragrance.
    Chloris

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Plumeria. We had it in the garden in Africa but it doesn't do well in the Algarve, unfortunately.

    ReplyDelete