Besides that it's very highly priced in Ayurvedic medication. I have few Holy basil plant or "Tulasi" in Tamil. They are easy to propagated through hard stem cutting or more easily by seeds!
Close up on their leaves and young seeds! Just pluck and eat some of the leaves for health purposes. I have wrote about it before here
Or you can just pluck some of the leaves to make basil tea too! It's very refreshing !
Oh the tea nice? I must try one day. You like coffee Malar? I like drinking coffee a lot hehe... Have a great day!
ReplyDeleteI just read back you other post - such a useful plant - I need one in my garden!
ReplyDeleteNice healthy looking plant. Didn't realize it was considered a holy plant too.
ReplyDeleteCher Sunray Gardens
Stephanie: I like coffee but not addicted to it! ;)
ReplyDeleteSue: It's very beneficial plant!
Sunray: ;)