Mussaenda luteola commonly known as little star from heaven!
It's great to have the sun shining all day long. But...... it's extremely very warm here! There is no rain for almost 2 months!
Everywhere I can hear people talking about how good to have a little shower! I wish for rain too! I feel so guilty now..... I was cursing the rain so much 2 months ago! It does too much damage to my little garden and now I regret for it.......I hope there will be rain!
I guess the flowering plants don't mind the hot sun! With watering done once a day they seems to be very happy!
Hibuscus must be the champion! They seems to be flowering so much now!
Plumeria is beyond my height to photograph them!
For more flowers blooming around the world, visit
may dream
I have too gerbera in pots inside the house on the windowsill that are flowering at the moment.
ReplyDeleteLovely blooms. Hopefully you get some rain soon to help out with your flowers and gardens.
ReplyDeleteCher Sunray Gardens
You have some of my favourites such as tecoma capensis, adeniums, hibiscus, gerbera and plumeira.
ReplyDeleteThe third picture looks like a cock in the bushes.
ReplyDeleteSue: Gerbera is such a lovely plant! It shall look great at the windowsill!
ReplyDeletesunray: I hope for rain! ;)
stiletto: We have some favourite flowers in common! ;)
rainfield: You have such a creative mind! ;)