Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Lady's finger - an update


It's been long since I planted and harvest lady's finger successfully! I think almost a year! Last year was not so productive year as I myself was not productive in the garden! This year I would like to be back to garden!


My first batch or 4 lady's fingers are growing rapidly! Have flowered and produce enough for my cooking especially fish curry!



The lady's finger's flowers are just so pretty! They look so delicate in yellow and red colour!


The lady's finger!


4 comments:

  1. I transplanted green and red okras a week ago. I have never grow both of them before

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder why they are called lady's fingers?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that pic of the lady's finger's flower! It's beautiful. Hope you will have plenty of lady's fingers soon. The plants look really healthy. Meanwhile, have a great weekend! Happy gardening.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Endah: red Okra? Never try them before! ;)

    Sue: They look smooth and long like lady's finger..... hahhaha...

    stephanie: happy gardening to you too!

    ReplyDelete