Thursday, March 13, 2014

Hot weather and kangkung

There is almost no rain for past 2 months! The last rain was man-made which last for 1 hour only. I can see everything is drying along the road. The haze is getting worst! I can smell smoke if I open the house door early in the morning! It make me feel suffocating!


I really wish for rain! It shall wash away all the haze and air pollutant! Rejuvenate the plants and trees along the road as well as the plant in my garden!

The temperature now is 34Deg C. It's blazing hot with no wind!

Kangkung under the sun! It's wilting!

6 comments:

  1. I have poor kangkung, the heat is the suspect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is 'kangkung kampung' isn't it?

    Honey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Malar, the haze is really bad today. I just got back home and I am feeling like a sore throat is coming. Oh yes we really need a heavy rain! Btw, your kangkung is a survival.... I see blooms! You have a great weekend :-) Cheers, Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don;t think I would survive in your climate? Are you near a well populated area rather than out on the country?

    ReplyDelete
  5. We still have snow so it seems weird it's so hot for you there. Hope your rain comes soon for you.
    Cher Sunray Gardens

    ReplyDelete
  6. endah: water them!

    honey: yes!

    stephanie: The rain has make a big difference!

    sue: hahhaha.... It was water crisis in Malaysia until last week!

    sunray: The rain has comes! ;)

    ReplyDelete