Thursday, March 27, 2014

Green Chillies


It's been some times that I planted big chillies.


Some of the chilli plants was gone due to heat last few months. The survivors are here with thin chillies. I think I need to fertilize them well. I use them while cooking vegetables. They give a taste of spiciness to the vegetables!


This type are not hardy type. The previous seedling was very strong. I must sow the new seeds soon.


4 comments:

  1. Do these stay green or ripen to red?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I grow some in my garden, I let the fruits get ripen to red. We love it for 'sambal'

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look so good. I love growing chili peppers. And the plants are so prolific. I still have some in the freezer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sue: It can be ripen on the plant. We can use both green or red.

    endah: Ripen chillies are more spicy!

    sage: I never have luck with pepper! May be the weather here is not good for them....

    ReplyDelete