Pudina was growing wild in my gardne 2 years back. Then sometimes goes wrong that all of them died off. I tried planting the again but it doesn't turn out well
Finally I plant them at new vegetable bed. I haven't done any cleaning so the weeds are growing together with the Pudina. It's time for weeding. Some nightshade is growing to in this bed.
I'm putting my finger cross! Hopefully this time they will be over flowing !
I use pudina in my "tovaiyal" which is Indian special food to be eaten with rice. Just add some spices and pudina and bled it together. Heat the blended pudina over the little fire and let the paste thicken. It's ready to be eaten with rice! It goes well with briyani! How you eat your pudina?
Finally I plant them at new vegetable bed. I haven't done any cleaning so the weeds are growing together with the Pudina. It's time for weeding. Some nightshade is growing to in this bed.
I'm putting my finger cross! Hopefully this time they will be over flowing !
I use pudina in my "tovaiyal" which is Indian special food to be eaten with rice. Just add some spices and pudina and bled it together. Heat the blended pudina over the little fire and let the paste thicken. It's ready to be eaten with rice! It goes well with briyani! How you eat your pudina?
Love to have a piece or two pudina leaves on my ice-cream, Malar ;-) The little plants are looking good. Btw, the weather is getting hotter and drier, not sure about you, some days I have to water my plants twice! It is hard to garden nowadays given the dry spell and heat wave... sigh.
ReplyDeleteI just love to plant but don't like to eat even the leaf have a good smell
ReplyDeleteI've never heard of this plant.
ReplyDeleteHaven't heard of this before but it looks like it is growing very well for you this year.
ReplyDeleteCher Sunray Gardens
Pudina... I am thinking of Laksa now.
ReplyDeleteStephanie: You're right! I just can't stand the heat!
ReplyDeletenormala: They do have nice smell! ;)
sue: Mint is herbs
sunray: Mint is kind of herbs
rainfield: wow! That's awesome combination!