Flowers, flowers, flowers everywhere I see! It's a joy to see a bloom! It will brighten up anyone's day!
It's raining and equally sun is shining here!
Bogainvilla is sending out alot of flowers!
Hibiscus bloom is great in my garden now!
Wrightia white flowers look so awesome!
Cape honeysuckle have over taken a portion of my garden! I don't mind them as they look so pretty in orange!
Euphorbia Milii is sending out flowers now after being dormant for long time!
Adenium flowers all in red!
Ginger plant is sending out a lot of shoots too!
This is my favorite plant which sent out bloom so much! I'm not so sure of the name but the flowers are long lasting!
It's raining and equally sun is shining here!
Bogainvilla is sending out alot of flowers!
Hibiscus bloom is great in my garden now!
Wrightia white flowers look so awesome!
Cape honeysuckle have over taken a portion of my garden! I don't mind them as they look so pretty in orange!
Euphorbia Milii is sending out flowers now after being dormant for long time!
Adenium flowers all in red!
Ginger plant is sending out a lot of shoots too!
This is my favorite plant which sent out bloom so much! I'm not so sure of the name but the flowers are long lasting!
To see more bloom around the world go to maydreamsgardens.com
Beautiful flowers! Big ones or small ones, I love them all. Glad you shared. They made my heart happy :-D
ReplyDeleteThe last one is Mussaenda erythrophylla or Bangkok rose. All look so stunning, especially your hibiscus.
ReplyDeleteI see you have a good collection of colourful bloomers. They really brighthen one's day.
ReplyDeleteYour garden is certainly full of lovely flowers. I especially love the beautiful white hibiscus. I haven't seen a white one before!
ReplyDeleteStephanie: ;)
ReplyDeleteEndah: My garden is full of hibiscus! Easy to care actually. hahahha...
stiletto: yes!
Egretta: I love your big bougainvila tree! ;)
HI
ReplyDeleteLovely flowers Malar. The plant that you love so much is Musanda.
Mamta