My garden have many visitors all the time. Some make this place as their home here too.
Some of the creatures are not welcomed but they are very resistant to leave. Finally I give up and learn to live and share with them.
Some I'm not sure if they still around or have make a move
Some have make family too like the below iguana!
Some of the creatures are not welcomed but they are very resistant to leave. Finally I give up and learn to live and share with them.
Some I'm not sure if they still around or have make a move
Some have make family too like the below iguana!
I have this iguana around my garden too. Most of the time, they stay still and pretend that they are invisible. Its so laughable. Would love to see the rest of the family, particularly the babies.
ReplyDeleteAt my kampong we call them 'Kok-Ka'...good pose ha,so sexy..hahaa...
ReplyDeleteI'm guessing the iguana is welcome as iit eats plant pest.
ReplyDeleteThe very obvious creature in my garden are snails and slugs..sigh
ReplyDeleteeee I don't like seeing any iguanas... they look extremely scary to me!
ReplyDeleteInteresting creatures, Malar! I would not want any of them in my garden,for sure, especially that spiky worm, give me goose bumps!
ReplyDeleteThriving garden with bird nest, caterpillar and iguana..... :(
ReplyDeleteStiletto: hhahahha! ;)
ReplyDeletenormala: kok ka? ohh...never heard this name.... ;)
Sue: They are welcome but i'm a bit scared of them.....;)
suka suka/: I have many snails to as the rainy season begin...sigh....;(
stephanie: Me too!
kitchen : I have many variety of caterpillars....;(
bangchik: hahahhaa....;(
What a coincidence! Just today I saw a huge lizard - I don't know whether it's a biawak, an iguana or just a big lizard, outside of Starbucks KK - lost in the city...
ReplyDeleteThat fluffy caterpillar is most photogenic! A shame the same can't be said for the slugs and snails I'm finding in my garden...
ReplyDeleteThe iguanas have to be wary with our cats.
ReplyDelete