Blue flowers! I always like seeing bunga telangs and the vines have a tendency to just climb onto nearby shrubs... just like yours :-)
Love this flower, grows rapidly on my garden. Of course on your garden too.
That is a startling blue.
That blue is beautiful. You sure can't miss that color from anywhere in the yard I would imagine.Cher Sunray Gardens
I love these flowers from the culinary point view and also for its intense blue colour. However they tend to be very invasive. I have to cull them just like weeds.
Lovely flowers of the butterfly pea. We don't use it for cooking , but only for medicine to improve memory.
stephanie: you're so right!endah: Yes!sue: It's really beautiful!sunray: This is only blue frolwer in my garden! hahahha...stiletto: ;)lotusleaf: improve memory? I need this recipe! ;)
Blue flowers! I always like seeing bunga telangs and the vines have a tendency to just climb onto nearby shrubs... just like yours :-)
ReplyDeleteLove this flower, grows rapidly on my garden. Of course on your garden too.
ReplyDeleteThat is a startling blue.
ReplyDeleteThat blue is beautiful. You sure can't miss that color from anywhere in the yard I would imagine.
ReplyDeleteCher Sunray Gardens
I love these flowers from the culinary point view and also for its intense blue colour. However they tend to be very invasive. I have to cull them just like weeds.
ReplyDeleteLovely flowers of the butterfly pea. We don't use it for cooking , but only for medicine to improve memory.
ReplyDeletestephanie: you're so right!
ReplyDeleteendah: Yes!
sue: It's really beautiful!
sunray: This is only blue frolwer in my garden! hahahha...
stiletto: ;)
lotusleaf: improve memory? I need this recipe! ;)