Monday, June 9, 2014

Lemongrass

I did some weeding in the garden last week. All the weeds are left to dry and add to the vegetable bed. Lemongrass had a good share of mulch too!




The one planted outside the gate along the road. It's quiet sturdy actually. Just don't leave it wet feet.






5 comments:

  1. That lemon grass looks quite big.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three weeks ago I planted lemongrass on my back yard. I think too much shade there, so their growth are not good enough. Yours look so thrives.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look really nice and healthy and then of course for you as a benefit since you use it in cooking.
    Cher Sunray Gardens

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a clump too but they remind me too much of lallang, and can get rather untidy. So, like you, I do a bit of trimming once in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  5. sue: I had bigger one last time. Hope this one will grow well!

    endah: I think they need good portion of sun! ;)

    sunray: yes!

    Stiletto: Yes! They do look like lalang! hahhaha...

    ReplyDelete