It's been long since I planted cucumber in the garden. The hot weather now make me think of something cool to be eaten.
The plant have started to produce flowers but the leaves look very unhealthy
Something is bitting the young plant. The leaves look a bit curl too. I'm not sure why. Anyone have any idea?
The plant have started to produce flowers but the leaves look very unhealthy
Muy cucumber's vines grow so slowly. I think they need more sun shine. I also find some green caterpillar under the rolled leaves. Maybe you can check it up. The caterpillars are so little. Hope you can get the fruits.
ReplyDeleteWe have grown Mini Munch this year which produces kits of small cucumbers. You pick at about 8cm /3 " long
ReplyDeleteYay! Can't wait to see the fruit :-)
ReplyDeleteThe plants look pretty good to me. I bet you'll have a big harvest!
ReplyDelete