Friday, July 25, 2014

Curry leaf update and wishes


Curry leaf is growing strong! It does not mind the hot sun. Luckily it rains heavily last Wednesday morning after almost 2 months!

This time I make sure the photos are uploaded!  ;) Those below are the self-seeding plants! All of them are welcome in my little garden



It's going to be long holiday in Malaysia in conjunction of Hari Raya. For all Muslim bloggers, "SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI" . To the rest Happy holiday!


8 comments:

  1. I have never seen curry leaf here. This plant is so popular in Sumatera.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to cut down half of my currypole tree because it's growing faster and so huge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Appears to be growing really well for you.
    Cher Sunray Gardens

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a great holiday, Malar! Thank you for your greetings. You have the most productive curry leaf shrub. And yes the rain was a sweet respite :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Curry leaf grows well in summer here. It becomes blotched and sheds its leaves in winter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you have had a great holiday and good rest. Your curry leaf tree doing well now? The rain was a bliss for the plants and for humans like us haha... enjoying the cooler temperature now!!

    ReplyDelete