Friday, July 18, 2014

Starfruit progress


Starfruit tree have grown tall very much before I realize it!



There are many blooms on the tree but I'm not sure if all will produce fruits. I see a lot of ants on the flowering branches. I think the ants are pest at this point of time. Some fruits have appears and ants seems to be digging hole to the fruits.....I'm not so sure if my judgement is correct.



Nevertheless I manage to pluck some fruits to ripe indoor.


6 comments:

  1. What a shame, this season, all of my star fruit flowers have fallen. No fruitlets are formed. How lucky you are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ants seem to be a pest, although garden books consider them harmless. Hope you get plenty of fruit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate ants as they love to creep up on my ad inflict nasty bites. A colony is fascinating to watch though

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a shame. Maybe you need to do some bug spraying to get rid of them.
    Cher Sunray Gardens

    ReplyDelete
  5. So you see many stars in daylight.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Malar,
    Your star fruit tree is doing really well! Nice fruits!

    ReplyDelete