Thursday, July 10, 2014

Mulberry


The mullberry plants were getting very tall. The fruit gets reduced and they get leggy too. I decided to trim them down 2 weeks back.


This is how they look now! They look more fresh with the new look. I can see few unripe fruits too!



6 comments:

  1. Looks so interesting! I have planted a 'wrong' variety cause the fruit is not good enough very slim, it's not look like a berry. I have to looking for the 'right' variety, cause I really love the fruits, alaways remind me in to my childhood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow..tak crowded ke nanti Malar? they will grow tall & big later..but if all bear crops..u gonna be happy & make mulberry jam..yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great fruit. Hopefully this will make a difference in production by producing more limbs for you.
    Cher Sunray Gardens

    ReplyDelete
  4. The best patch of Mulberry I have seen thus far! Your mulberries are looking great and happy Malar. The ones I see are always infested by pest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always think of mulberries growing on trees rather than on a bush.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've just started planting from a polybag that I bought fr Sg Buloh. I'm deliberately keeping both plants leggy so as to provide more room for other plants.

    ReplyDelete