Wednesday, September 24, 2014

planting green beans again

My garden was invaded by snails. They comes in variety. big, small and medium size. I can easily see ten of them at one place. All my vegetables was eaten and damaged by this pest!


All my seedling were gone in a night. I planted 15 green beans seedling but only left is 2 green beans climbing on the trellis.




After putting so much effort like salt, egg shell, etc....nothing work out. Finally with advice from nursery guy, I put snail poison. The next morning I found about 60++ of them death! I feel very guilty but I have no choice...... I think the soil I bought from the nursery might have contain a lot of snail eggs........ phew.....






Here is the 2 green beans....climbing safely at the moment.....


4 comments:

  1. You will get a plenty of green beans soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Malar,
    Wow, that is a lot of snails! I do have snails in my garden, and just caught three yesterday. I hope your bean plant will grow well and provide you with lots of harvest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Endah: I hope so....

    potted garden: Yes! it's a lot and can't be control any more......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Snails are so difficult to control aren't they?

    ReplyDelete