Monday, September 22, 2014

Winning book

It's really great to win something! I'm not the kind of lucky person who get luckily draw or so....but it's really a big surprise to win the below book. I try my luck on a contest at http://stephgreenspace.blogspot.com/ 

She have beautiful potted garden and a good journalist! I have read her article in Strait times paper few times. It's really good.




This is really a good reference book on plants that I really wanted for so long!



Finally the book arrived last week. It's really a great reference book for me! Thanks Stephanie!


5 comments:

  1. Hi Malar
    Congratulations!
    I'm sure you will have lots of good reading from the book!
    And yes, I do agree, Stephanie is a superb writer!
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulation Malar, and happy gardening...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think my face has turned red already, Malar, Joyce! I just happen to write a little more that's all. And like your garden, there are endless stories to tell haha... Malar, I am glad to know that the book has reached your hands. Enjoy reading it and have a pleasant evening :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kitchen: ;)

    Endah: Thanks!

    Sue: Yes!

    Stephanie: Thank you! You're excellent writer stephanie!

    ReplyDelete