Friday, November 14, 2014

GBBD November 2014

It's raining everyday now in Malaysia. The weather is so unpredictable. It will be very hot in the morning and heavy down pour in the afternoon.

Rain bring a lot of joy to plants....Yes I know but when I turn my back to my garden many snails make a party! They have a big feast on my vegetables, young shoots and young seedling. I'm cracking my head to race the snail. They come out in big amount and the eggs are hiding in so many places that it's really hard to eliminate them. I'm on the losing part I guess....

Anyway flowers blooming in the garden give me so much happiness to me.

Adenium in full bloom. Some of them drop down at the car porch.




Yellow colour is striking in my garden!





My white hibiscus is back !


My favorite school time flower in bloom too!




Red is colour of bold! Red is colour of love! and Red colour is a must in my garden! ;)



Another portion of garden with white theme. Kangkung flowers are pretty too!





For more flower blooming around the work visit http://www.maydreamsgardens.com

6 comments:

  1. I'm trying to find some good red and yellow flowers for a new border in our garden. Yellow is easy but red perennials (not roses or shrubs) is difficult in our conditions.

    Snails - the universal pest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You havea wide range of Hibiscus collection, so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So snails do organise garden party yea?....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are lovely blooms and apparently something we can't have here with their hardiness.
    Cher Sunray Gardens

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely blooms, Malar!
    The rain is not doing any good to my veggie plants!
    Hope you can find a solution to get rid of the snails.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sue: I have abundant red flowers but not other colours

    endah: That's the only plant survive in my neglect! hahahha....

    Bangchik: yes they do!

    Sunray: Your collection of flowers are beautiful too!

    kitchen: I'm scratching my head! ;)

    ReplyDelete