Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Adenium or dessert rose seeds



I have 2 pots of Adenium plant. One with pink flower and another with blood red flower. Both are equally beautiful when flowering time!

Last week I saw the pink version have developed seed pods. The pods are long and large. It's really amazing to see so large pods from little plants. Usually flowering plants have small pods.



I'm not so sure when this seeds will mature. I read somewhere that we need to let it mature on plant. Once matured, the pods will break open to disperse the seeds. We can collect and plant them. I hope I will be around to catch the seeds! It had produce many pods in past but I never collect any. Hopefully I'm lucky this time around!

If anyone have information on how to collect the seeds , sow and germinate them, please let me know. Lets share the information for other bloggers information too!




1 comment: