Thursday, January 15, 2015

Pak Choy updates


After a long break, Pak choy taking place again in my vegetable patch. I give up planting them for about a year due to snail. Now I started again since the pest is hardly seen.


This green vegetables are adding more leaves now. Some tasted by the grasshopper. I still can take it.....


Need to do some weeding work.



Today is harvest festival for Indians.  பொங்கல் வாழ்த்துக்கள்    Happy pongal to all Indians who are celebrating this festival. This festival is celebrated grandly by the farmers. Anyway I'm also small time farmer in my little garden! ;)




3 comments:

  1. How did you manage to get rid of the snails?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Malar,
    Hope you had a wonderful Pongal Day with your family!
    Good luck with your pak choy, hope the snails will keep a definite distance this time round!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sue: The final solution by using poison pallet. I'm left with no choice

    kitchen: yes! I'm keeping my finger cross

    ReplyDelete