Monday, February 16, 2015

GBBD Feb 2015 and wishes



As usual this is the time of the year when everyone here in Malaysia wish for rain! At least a drizzle! It's been so hot here. I haven't seen or smell rain for past 3 weeks! 




Gerbera single flower after so long! 






I have more red collection of flowers in the garden. Just in time for Chinese New Year.


 

Plants really have survival skill! I only water then once a day. Some leaves have turn yellow but it overall the plants still look good! 




IT's Chinese New Year Around the corner. Happy Chinese New year to all who celebrate and Happy Holiday to the rest in Malaysia. It's going to be long holiday here starting from Thursday! Have fun with the loved once!




4 comments:

  1. I want some rain too! Anyway, gorgeous flowers, Malar. I like the red bougainvillea the most. You have a wonderful holiday :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are some beautiful colours here

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stephanie: Let's pray for rain then! hahahaha...

    SUe: Most of my flwoers are red! ;)

    Egretta: Thank you

    ReplyDelete