This year I have started my vegetable seed sowing early. I have make use of all the vegetable bed in order to get vegetable harvest in full swing. That's my plan.....hope it will materialize...... ;)
The plants have set some flowers and few beans. I need to do weeding.
How is your plan for this year planting season?
Beans are climbing at different bed. Previously this bed was occupied by indian vegetables.
The plants have set some flowers and few beans. I need to do weeding.
How is your plan for this year planting season?
Nothing much happening here at the moment it will be a few weeks before we plant anything.
ReplyDeleteHi Malar,
ReplyDeleteYour beans are looking great! I do not have much luck with beans, mine always have lush green leaves but so few beans!
Very healthy looking beans...
ReplyDeleteSue: You will be busy in few more days! ;)
ReplyDeletepotted garden: it's been long since i hear from you!
Lrong: I love beans. ;)