Wednesday, April 1, 2015

lemon



Lemon or lime?



I'm not sure which is the correct word to describe this fruit. Nevertheless the plant is producing handful of harvest. Sometimes it ripe and drop down.

The juice of this fruit is very refreshing besides all the health benefits.


4 comments:

  1. Not sure too myself as I couldn't see the lime/lemon. The flower does look like a lemon flower. My lemon lost lots of leaves now and there goes my hope of seeing the shrub flowering, fruiting...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely. I guess it's a lime tree. My lime tree have been stopping on its growth for about two year, no flower even more fruit on its tree.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a little lemon tree on my windowsill inside the house. I don't expect any lemons but some flowers would be nice. Does your plant have spines mine has some lethal ones.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stephanie: They do lost leaves at some point of time. Hope yours grow well! ;)

    Endah: I think they take a lot fo time to grow.....

    Sue: I have both type but i don't know which is lime and which is lemon....;)

    ReplyDelete