This is my soursop tree. I plant the seed out of curiosity and the price tag shown for the fruit in market! It's absolutely expensive! I still remember to see this tree in neighbourhood while young! Those were the days when I can see many plant below the sun!
The tree has grown taller. I don't expect any fruit yet since i believe the tree is still young. I hope it will grow well and produce some fruits for us!
The tree has grown taller. I don't expect any fruit yet since i believe the tree is still young. I hope it will grow well and produce some fruits for us!
I don't know this fruit, but all the best to you for growing it! Hope to see the fruit when it grows!
ReplyDeleteI seldom get to buy good sweet juicy soursop hence I stop buying this fruit. I think it is good that you are growing your own so that you can control the 'quality'. Hope it will bear fruit soon!
ReplyDelete