It's not only human stay in guarded community but vegetables does too! At least in my garden some of the vegetables stay in guarded community. However, there is no service charges! Free for growing!
Sawi or Asian Green seedling growing inside perimeters. I need to protect them from pest, so I find this is the best way. So far I haven't seen any culprit crossing over the perimeter!
They taste similar to pak choy buy grow much bigger and taller.
A good idea. As long I always share my sawi with bugs.
ReplyDeleteHaha... brilliant idea. Btw my bok choy was rather pest free and touch wood it will stay this way next time ;-)
ReplyDeleteI wish we could guard against slugs and snails,
ReplyDeleteYou are their master!
ReplyDeleteEndah: hahhaha....
ReplyDeleteStephanie: That's good! hope you harvest them pest free soon! ;)
Sue : It's for snail actually! hahahhaa...
rainfield: No it's the other way round! hahahhaha...