The hot weather have return here again. However the flowering plants enjoy basking in the sun at the moment......
My new rose plant is flowering every other week!
The orange flower of Cape Honeysuckle add vibrant to the garden!
The blue Duranta is flowering profusely! They are really cheerful flowers to be planted in the garden!

I thought I have lost my Torenia collection. But they have return back from nowhere! At the moment I only have the purple colour! Hope to see them more!
The white flowers are flowering profusely too! Indian use to tie them with a string to make them as garland. This garland look beautiful on the hair!
What's blooming in your garden at the moment?
I'm adding this post to GBBD hosted by May Dream Flowers at may dream flower
My new rose plant is flowering every other week!
The orange flower of Cape Honeysuckle add vibrant to the garden!
The blue Duranta is flowering profusely! They are really cheerful flowers to be planted in the garden!
Someone must have been munching my hibiscus flowers. Do they have sweet taste? I wonder.......
The white flowers are flowering profusely too! Indian use to tie them with a string to make them as garland. This garland look beautiful on the hair!
Your last flower is so beautiful. We call it Mondokaki. The smell is so nice, I love it. I have one in my front garden, but it looks so poor, all of the leaves have fallen several weeks ago. But yesterday, when I was noticing the plant, I found lots of new shoots. I hope it will be healthy again as before.
ReplyDeleteThere are just so many different flowers. Always something new to see.
ReplyDeleteThe rose is bigger than the pot.
ReplyDeleteEndah: Hope it Strive well! ;)
ReplyDeleteSue: I love to see your too! ;)
rainfield: hahhaaa...
A beautiful bloomings Malar. esp. the red rose. I'm now starting collecting roses but a big challenges coming from Che kam ( kambing ) Two pots of my new roses finished by them yesterday!
ReplyDelete