Thursday, July 23, 2015

Visitor in my garden


Finally I manage to snap a photo of butterfly in my garden. I use to see many of them in the garden. Especially at the Hibiscus patch. However I don't have luck capturing them from good angle! This must be my best shoot!



This type of birds are frequent visitor to my garden!


They too love the Hibiscus! I think Hibiscus nectar must have very special sweet taste that the birds and butterflies loves!


Little bird doing some kind of acrobatic movement to get the nectar from Hibiscus flower! It must be so thirsty due to warm weather that it doesn't mind of drinking up side down!! ;)




I believe these creatures are pest. The are many at my indian broad beans patch. Anyone know about them? I think I need to take some action before they do further damage!








Who is visiting your garden today?

3 comments:

  1. Hello Malar! Hope you have had a good holiday. I have that butterfly and bird coming to my garden too and they move very fast. Hard to capture haha... But you did it, yippie! Sorry I don't know about the last two.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have plenty of visitors that we could do without having.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A small green snake visited my little garden a few weeks ago.

    ReplyDelete