Thursday, September 17, 2015

GBBD - September 2015


It's hot and added with haze from burning plantation in Indonesia. What a great combination! I can hardly breath properly! We choose to stay indoor! Every year we face this haze situation without fail! sigh......

Flowering plants don't mind on the haze I guess.... They keep producing flowers!


The ants being busy collecting sweets from flowers!


The sea of purple and orange flowers!


I have 2 varieties of Adeniums. One is pink and another is red. Both flowering at the moment!



I must have done something to this daisy! They seems to be flowering non stop! I never seen them this productive all this while! Does the carbon content or some chemical from haze feed them?



 I would like to share petola flowers too!




What's flowering in your garden now? I'm adding this post to GBBD hosted by May Dream Flowers at may dream flower

9 comments:

  1. Your gerberas are so awesome! Your first picture is Tecomaria, a flower that remind me into my childhoo. When I was in elementary school, we found lots of tecomaria on our school yard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your oral thrush question in my junk box and replied last night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How long does the burning go on for?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Flowers do bloom in hazy days.
    They are stronger than us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Malar,
    I like your sea of purple and orange flowers! So pretty and the plants are so lush!

    ReplyDelete
  6. endah: Thanks for identifying the name! This flower must be bring back a lot of memory to you ;)

    petunia: thanks!

    sue: Usually it last for 2 months as minimum.....sigh....

    rainfield: you're so correct! ;)

    Kitchen: This area look like small jungle.....i need to do trimming! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good to see the beautiful flowers. My daisy plant died soon after producing one flower. Lucky you..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good to see the beautiful flowers. My daisy plant died soon after producing one flower. Lucky you..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good to see the beautiful flowers. My daisy plant died soon after producing one flower. Lucky you..

    ReplyDelete