Monday, October 12, 2015

belimbing

This is the first year that belimbing or starfruit tree has produce mass fruits. 


There are many fruits hanging on the tree. I try to pluck some to ripe it in door. The taste was not sweet. Their size are not as big as the store bought fruit.


The size is small but many fruits are available for harvesting!


This fruit is full of vitamin C .




11 comments:

  1. Wow... you have a bountiful fruits. My star fruit trees are fail on fruiting. I grow two star fruit trees on pots, but all the flowers have fallen. No little fruits remain...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen star fruits in the supermarket but never knew how they grew. Now I do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Malar...how do you plant this fruit? So jealousing tengok buahnya yang segar bergayut. My starfruit almost 7 years..but still standing there without any fruits..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is the first time it produce fruit! May be add a lot of fruiting fertilizer....

      Delete
  4. Beware of strangers! They come get your belimbings hehe... enjoy these juicy fruit. Btw my hubby don't like this fruit I don't know why.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have monkeys! SO usually I harvest then green as fast as possible...hahaha

      Delete
    2. Crazy!!! we only ever see monkeys in zoos!

      Delete
  5. It should be a good idea to have a cup of starfruit juice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, that's so cool! I don't think I've seen starfruit on a tree before!

    ReplyDelete