I only planted long beans once in my garden. Mainly as I know i would not be able to harvest the beans.
However i could not resist and finally i give a try. I'm not sure if the monkeys will spare some for me but hope they consider me!
However i could not resist and finally i give a try. I'm not sure if the monkeys will spare some for me but hope they consider me!
Little long beans learning to climb trellis. There are 3 seedlings in a row. Sharing the area with indian broad beans, lemongrass and pak choi.


hi malar, i have a few long bean seedling as well aged around 2 -3 weeks, looks like we have a good competition right here...hoping that both is us will enjoy abundant harvest. have a good day malar!
ReplyDeleteHope you harvest handful of kacang panjang! ;)
DeleteLearning to climb, Malar? It sounds like your little one hehe.. May they bear lots of long beans for you :-)
ReplyDeletehopefully! ;)
DeleteTalking about long beans, I'm just get to know from my fb friends - the leaves are edible. We can fried or soup it...hehehe..at least we can have another new menu from this plant..
ReplyDeleteleaves are edible? wow!
DeleteThe growth of my long bean vines are not good enough this year. I have planted three times this year. I hope the last one will much better.
ReplyDeleteHope your strive well and produce enough beans for your family! ;)
DeleteI hope the monkeys are not too selfish
ReplyDeleteI hope so Sue! ;)
DeleteI am having a good harvest of mulberries.
ReplyDeleteMulberries are really good! ;)
DeleteHi Malar,
ReplyDeleteI have not grown long beans for ages, and have been thinking about growing it soon! Hope yours will give you lots of long bean harvest!
Bom dia, nunca tive um jardim para plantas, no entanto, penso que desfrutar das próprias plantações é maravilhoso.
ReplyDeleteAG