I caught some thieves in action! But they are welcomed in my garden!
The bees are busy collecting nectar from the flowers early in the morning.
Butterfly peas flowers are everywhere! They are at the front yard with ginger plant
Hibiscus flowers after a trimming section!
I have trim down most of the plants in the garden. Especially flowering plants like Hibiscus, cape honeysuckle and Duranta.
Flowers are showing a show now! I need to stop my busy life to smell them! Bees are ahead of me to smell them though...
This is for GBBD Oct 2015. What's flowering in your garden now? I'm adding this post to GBBD hosted by May Dream Flowers at may dream flower
The bees are busy collecting nectar from the flowers early in the morning.
Butterfly peas flowers are everywhere! They are at the front yard with ginger plant
I have trim down most of the plants in the garden. Especially flowering plants like Hibiscus, cape honeysuckle and Duranta.
Flowers are showing a show now! I need to stop my busy life to smell them! Bees are ahead of me to smell them though...
This is for GBBD Oct 2015. What's flowering in your garden now? I'm adding this post to GBBD hosted by May Dream Flowers at may dream flower










So interesting! My butterfly pea is so poor now. I have to sow it soon.
ReplyDeletebutterfly pea have become invasive in my garden! ;)
DeleteThere's a lot of blooming in my garden right now but the weather are not so good,it's raining everyday and most of my portulaca collection dies..fungus attack.
ReplyDeleteWeather is really bad Normala in addition to haze... ;( Hope some of your portulaca survive!
DeleteBees are always welcome in our garden too.
ReplyDeleteYes! They are excellent pollinators!
Delete