Tuesday, November 17, 2015

GBBD - Nov 2015

Rainy season have started in Malaysia! It rains all the days. Yesterday it almost rain whole day! It's wet everywhere!  

Should I complain? I think no....I have seen the strange drought season and evil haze this year. So rain is a blessing!



Marigold is back in my garden. They disappear few years ago! I planted the seeds again middle of this year!


 Roselle do have beautiful pink flowers! The leaves are edible but sour! Some insect must have tasted and left them.....


Bunga telang look ornamental on the gate!


The lovely orange hibiscus is flowering profusely!  The ants love this flowers a lot. Some of the petals have holes. I'm not sure who ate them though....


 The flowers of cape honeysuckle always invite the bees! I have seen many bees buzzing around this flowers! They must be very sweet!


This was taken in the morning while sun was shining generously!


In the evening they cape honeysuckle had a good bath!



The pink rose bloom cheers the morning!


They are all wet after a shower!


This is for GBBD Nov 2015. What's flowering in your garden now? I'm adding this post to GBBD hosted by May Dream Flowers at may dream flower



6 comments:

  1. Beautiful! So many orange blooms, I Like :-D Btw the roselle looks happy, Malar. Happy picking the fruits later. You have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marygold saya pun cuma tinggal satu jenis sahaja. Yang lain semua mati, tak sempat replant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Malar,
    Your plants are doing great! Beautiful rose! While the rainy season is good, I got to keep some of my veggies covered from the constant rain. And lots of snails too, eating up my veggies during rainy season!

    ReplyDelete