Tuesday, November 24, 2015


The green beans are shaded by the mango tree. However it does not stop them from producing beans! 


 They grow slowly due to lack of sun.


The beans are shorter but juicy!


Fat and shot green beans from the garden! I have been wrong with beans. I thought they love to grow in little sun. But actually beans love the sun. Next time I will grow them right under the sun!


9 comments:

  1. The inky beans we have noepw until next summer are from the freezer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the typos - it should read
      The only beans that we are picking until next summer are straight from the freezer.

      Delete
    2. Your production is mass production Sue! Mine is more for everyday use! ;)

      Delete
  2. Making omelette with them, Malar?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This month, our green bean patches are not doing so well. The first patch is too much shade, and the second is so poor caused by the leaf miners.
    Your coleus is so striking!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's very wet here for the plants to strive!

      Delete
  4. This kacang buncis is one of my favourite beans. Try to eat raw as a salad Malar. Very crunchy and sweet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them too! But I can't find good seeds which germinate 100% nowadays!

      Delete