Thursday, November 5, 2015


Starfruit do have beautiful flowers. The pink flowers must be very fragrance and sweet. I use to see many ants crawling to the flowers everyday!



 There are still few more fruits produced by the tree. I must thank the tree to provide abundance of fruits for us!


They are little in size. Nevertheless very juicy tart taste!



 This time, I plan to let it ripe on the tree! I want to see the taste comparison between ripen on tree and in kitchen basket. I heard there are different in taste.



I take this opportunity to wish "HAPPY DEEPAVALI" to all Hindu bloggers, and Happy Holiday to the rest. In Malaysia many should be taking off on Monday so to have a long stretch of holiday!




11 comments:

  1. Do the ants pollinate the flowers?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sue I think the ant do pollinate the flowers! ;)

      Delete
  2. The tiny flowers are beautiful. Tree ripened starfruit is supposed to be sweeter- please let us know the result of your experiment.
    Happy Deepavali to you and your family, Malar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely starfruits!
    Happy Deepavali to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Deepavali

    The rain must make everywhere fresh and clean whereas here the rain just makes everywhere damp, dull and dreary.

    ReplyDelete