The last harvest of cucumbers ! The plant is slowly drying off. I have great time harvesting this type of cucumbers.
I found that cucumbers are short lived in my little garden. They grow rapidly, produce a lot of harvest and all of sudden they start to dry off or wilt.
Their prickly body is really a good weapon. I don't need to fight with anyone to harvest them. All are mine! hahaha....
Last of flowers. I doubt anymore fruits. The plant have wilt.
Eating home prepared cucumber with yogurt ( an Indian dish) is really rejuvenating in hot weather!



Hi Malar, I didn't know that these Japanese cucumbers can be planted here. They look well formed and succulent enough to be considered a good harvest.
ReplyDeleteThis was my first attempt! The do grow here! hahaha..
Deletecantiknya japanese cucumber..saya belum ada benih ini tapi dirumah sekarang giat menyemai benih timun mini yang selalu dibuat ulam. beli benih keluaran Thailand.
ReplyDeleteI beli je benih....try ...hahaha..
DeleteHi Malar, how beautiful! I bet they are the most crunchy and juicy cucumbers you have ever taste :D
ReplyDeleteYes! ;)
DeleteLooks so productive, Malar! I have sown cucumber seeds yesterday. I hope I will be lucky this season.
ReplyDeleteHope you harvest a lot of them Endah!
DeleteI drink cucumber juice every morning.
ReplyDeleteUnluckily, not own grown.
Every morning? Wow you must be healthy man! ;)
Delete