The weather was so hot all this while. Slowly it's shifting towards wet season. Most of evening is raining here. I must be so thankful for this weather change!
I took these photos late evening. Therefore some of the photos look a bit dark. Most of the flowers have drop down or have spent the days.
Petola flowers are blooming brilliantly. The flowers only bloom in the evening. I hope night insect can help to pollinate them!
Hibiscus after evening shower!
I have add Papaya flowers. They do look elegant!
I'm adding this post to GBBD hosted by May dream flowers. To find what is blooming around the world, drop by at the blog!
I took these photos late evening. Therefore some of the photos look a bit dark. Most of the flowers have drop down or have spent the days.
Hibiscus after evening shower!
self seeded Torenia in hibiscus cutting pot. They are welcomed!
Bougainvillea in ball shape!
My favorite dessert rose!
Cape honeysuckle bounce back and blooming after heavy pruning!
Duranta have started flowering too after a hair cut. They are a bit invasive in my garden!
I have add Papaya flowers. They do look elegant!
I'm adding this post to GBBD hosted by May dream flowers. To find what is blooming around the world, drop by at the blog!











Wow... The male papaya flowers make me want to cook some. So delicious...
ReplyDeleteMale papaya flowers can be eaten? wow!
DeleteTorenia purple in my house..
ReplyDeletejust knowing the name of small flower.
haha... now the stranger has been identified!
DeleteThe bougainvillea flowers are pretty - I've not seen that colour before. We could do with some dry weather for a while.
ReplyDeleteThis colour is very common here Sue! ;)
Deletetempat saya sangat panas dan kering sekarang ni..harus siram pokok dgn kerap..
ReplyDeleteKat sini hujan jugak tapi sebentar je...
DeletePlease send my regards to Mr Rain, I miss him very much.
ReplyDeleteeverybody miss rain now! ;)
Delete