Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Fruit harvest!


I manage to pluck some star fruits and jambu air last week. Jambu air went missing the moment I bring in the basket. I'm left with only 3 when these photos were taken. I just realise there is an orange in the basket. The Orange is of course from wet market ! haha...


The fruits are so juicy and refreshing to be eaten in this hot weather. Some of the fruits was attacked by fruit flies. The tree is so tall that i could not protect them. Anyway we still manage to taste some. The fruits was so sweet and free from pesticides!.



As the name imply, the fruits in star shape!




4 comments:

  1. Malar, in forest, fruits are for the birds, monkeys and fruits flies as you mentioned. So its alright to share fruits with them ... hehe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Share? 70 : 30 % is acceptable! hahahha...

      Delete
  2. Lovely harvest! You're lucky there are some fruits remain...:)

    ReplyDelete