Friday, July 15, 2016

GBBD - July 2016

It's raining again! This is really radiculous! I can't predict the weather! There will be scorching sun in the morning and evening it's raining cats and dogs!

One of the day it was so hot the whole day and rain come down pouring in the middle of the night!

I think the garden have so much story to tell. The plant might be wondering too like me!


Cape honeysuckle is as cheery as always! I think it's very happy!




Look at those pretty purple little Duranta! They have been flowering profusely now! The rain drenched the flowers and they drop down creating beautiful flower bed! 

Hibiscus are flowering well too! Red, yellow and pink! So colourful!






Ants prefer the yellow flowers! May be the nectar is more sweet!


Surprisingly my Ixora which I plan to remove have been flowering profusely too! There were no flowers for past 2 years! It was full of leaves that i got so annoyed and threatened to chop down to make way to other flowering plants! Oh dear! may be it understand human language! 




White flower which is cool to be seen! 








For more flowers blooming around the world, visit may dreams














No comments:

Post a Comment