Papaya fruit maturing! The other day I pluck one of the fruit. I ripe them in the kitchen. It ripe to beautiful yellow skin and the flesh was so sweet & juicy!
I'm waiting for another 3 fruits.
For all muslim blogger, SELAMAT HARI RAYA !
For the rest happy holiday! It's going to be long holiday here! Hope all have fun with the loved one!


Malar, I have been watering my plants twice a day for a week already. It has been really hot and dry. Hope these three papayas going to mature well. Happy gardening :) Enjoying your holiday already?
ReplyDeleteHappy gardening to you too!
DeleteI hope that you haven't long to wait.
ReplyDeleteit will be another 1-2 weeks only Sue!
DeleteBesarnya buah! Cantik...
ReplyDelete;)
DeleteThese days we get papayas which taste like soap here! The sweet papayas have disappeared:(
ReplyDeleteIt's the same here! But home grown papayas are really sweet! ;)
Delete