Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Banana close up


Finally I manage to take a photo of closer look of the banana fruit. There were so many leaves blocking the fruits previously. I chop down some of the leaves.


This is suppose to be small size banana or called "pisang emas" in Malay. They taste sweet and can be made dessert called "kuih cekodok". This dessert is made from flour, bananas and salt. Just mix and fry them. It's palatable dessert during tea break!

Apart from that,  it's also suitable to make cake as it has natural sweet taste! I just can't wait for the fruit to ripe!




6 comments:

  1. Wow! For me, I will just eat it right away. No chance to use it in dessert LOL... Btw good job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi...
    I thing ..tthat call berangan...pisang berangan?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pisang emas? Wow..my feveret pisang. The tree are so huge and the fruits are looking good too.Lets wait for the harvest time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dont really know pisang name as specifically.. but i know la pisang tu sweet.. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a magnificent bunch of bananas. There looks to be lots of individual fruits.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Banana is good. A banana a day gets the stress away.

    ReplyDelete