It's hot now in Malaysia. I can't see or feel a raindrop! The monsoon has ended!
That indicates - watering has to be done daily without fail! It's a warning indication for me. Past 2 months I have passed all my watering work to mother nature! Now I have to take this task back!
Hot weather indicate more pest in the garden! Ants are considered as pest too in my garden. They help to carry white powdery mildew eggs! I can see ants everywhere!
Costus flowers are favorite of the ants!
Their red flower really bring cheery mood to my front door!
Mussaenda in yellow! They keep flowering non-stop!
Insect have chewed the petals! The bite do look like a heart shape ! May be the insect knows Valentine's Day is around the corner? So she or he expressing to their partner? ;) I think it's a beetle! I found the culprit on the above photo!
Duranta in purple contrasting with the red Costus!
The cape honeysuckle is having a show now!
My favorite yellow hibiscus is blooming again!
They attract a lot of ants!
I took these photos in the evening. By then the red hibiscus have drop down!
Marigold at the backyard always bring colour to the green area!
The flowering plants are back into action! I guess they know February is a month to show love!
This is my post for GBBD February and for 2017 Valentine's Day! Have fun!
For more flowers flowering around the world, feel free to visit http://www.maydreamsgardens.com/













I didn't realise that you had Valentines day too. The ants must be a nuisance when you are trying to garden. I was bitten all up my leg once it it drove me mad itching.
ReplyDeleteValentine's day have been celebration all over the world Sue! ;)
ReplyDeleteAnts are nuisance!
Thanks for sharing your blooms with us for bloom day!
ReplyDeleteSuch wonderful plants that - sadly - would only work as house plants where I am. I'm getting my tropical wiggles through your eyes!
ReplyDelete