It's a long wait for banana to ripen. I'm waiting without patient actually!
I have been thinking what kind of dessert I can make with the bananas! It's a long list actually!
Gardening do really teach us a lot of lessons in life! The plants teach us to slow down, value of patient, disappointment at time and happy moment at other time!
what you do with your abundance bananas?
I have been thinking what kind of dessert I can make with the bananas! It's a long list actually!
Gardening do really teach us a lot of lessons in life! The plants teach us to slow down, value of patient, disappointment at time and happy moment at other time!
what you do with your abundance bananas?
Do goreng pisang everyday!!
ReplyDeleteNo abundance of bananas here - unless we buy them!
ReplyDeleteWhat can I do?
ReplyDeleteJust eat them!
:)
Simpan kulit2nya dan buat baja. Samada dikeringkan atau dibakar bersama sampah kering.
ReplyDeleteMake banana walnut cake :P
ReplyDelete