Thursday, March 2, 2017

Kangkung


Water spinach or Kangkung in Malay language is very famous vegetable in Malaysia.

Once I had abundance of Kangkung in my little garden. Family members can predict the vegetable dish for weekend cooking! Sometimes i cut them down as it became invassive. Now the bed can hardly produce any Kangkung plant. Not sure why. My attempt do not succeed anymore like those days.

Nevertheless I keep trying. This is my kangkung bed. Grown on new bed. It's not so productive at this stage but I hope it will in near future!

Do anyone have tips in growing successful Kangkung?

7 comments:

  1. Maybe it has depleted the bed of nutrients.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rasanya tanah tu tak cukup nutrisi Malar...cuba baja atau siram air ikan. Tanah tu dibuat batas dulus atau gemburkan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so...sekarang nie papaya kat batas tu....

      Delete
  3. I do not have tips, but I know Kangkung is very famous in Malaysia.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This vegetable is not known to me. I hope it will improve if you apply lots of compost to the bed.

    ReplyDelete