Wednesday, March 15, 2017

bananas - still in green!

The banana tree is very high. I wonder why it became like coconut tree! The bunch is hanging down. It's very heavy and I wonder how the tree is coping with the weight! 



This is the bottom view! The fruits looked like fully filled but the ripening process haven't completed! No indication of yellow.


If all goes well I will have many fruits to be harvested and given to family and friends!



12 comments:

  1. Ni pokok pisang asam.
    Buahnya rasa masam2 sikit.
    Sesuai buat cekodok atau lempeng.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. memang betul! sedap! I makan macam tu je!;)

      Delete
  2. That's an impressive bunch of bananas, have you sorted out your recipes?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need your supply of bananas when I run marathon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting! It remind me in to our poor banana clump...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so envious! I have no space to grow bananas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh, you are harvesting many more others! ;)

      Delete
  6. That is a lot of bananas, Malar. They look really healthy.

    ReplyDelete